10 Mar Adobe Campaign Management – get it right first time!
Marketing automation doesn’t need to be complicated or expensive. It doesn’t even need to be difficult to prove ROI. Not if you get the implementation right first time.
With Adobe Campaign Management there are some core considerations to ensure you deliver consistent campaigns everywhere, first time.
Take a look at our checklist to find out more about ‘Getting Adobe Campaign Management right first time’, so you get off to the best start with Adobe Campaign Management.
Thinking about implementing Adobe Campaign Management and want to get it right first time?
The golden rule is to make sure you have a clear Requirements Definition – this is the most important stage in the entire process.
Here’s our checklist on how to do this:
- Identify who your stakeholders are – both inbound and outbound
- Identify what channels the solution will be supporting – do you have a native engine or do you require API integration?
- Define the customer journey and contact strategy against business objectives – Welcome, Upsell / Cross sell, Lapse / Retention, Abandon Basket, Order confirmation / Dispatch can be defined based on segment objectives and customer preferences but in order to enable these the data has to be right!
- To plan messaging and enable only the most relevant messages to reach the customer – consider if you need to integrate the service messaging into the contact history
- Get data integration right – the core operational (behavioural and transactional) data is key and must be right before the integration of new channels or sources of data are added into the equation such as mobile app behaviour, i-beacon information, website behaviour, social interaction.
Thought all this through? Then you’re ready to implement! If not, contact us to find out more.
If you need more information on implementing Adobe Campaign Management or if you’d like to chat the process through then please contact Grant about ‘Getting Adobe Campaign Management right first time’ to speak to our team of experts who will be on hand to help and answer any questions you have.
We run regular ‘Knowledge Bench’ events. Find out more